INTERFILMLAB - Film & Multimedia B2B Virtual Meetings
Inspiring debate and targeted 1:1 meetings promises knowledge gain and new business contacts.
Virtual B2B meetings designed for the creative industry with particular emphasis on film & other media.
The leading topic of the debate will be film production and festivals production during the COVID-19 pandemic.
European film event producers and festival selectors will share their experiences and methods of dealing with the difficult situation of organizing cultural events during the lockdown and the need to strictly adhere to security rules and uncertain participation by viewers. Are such ventures profitable - financially and prestigious - if they have to be organized online? Is it worth taking the risk if it is not known whether the audience's participation could be canceled at any time?
- Laura Abbaleo - Associazione Cinematografica e Culturale Laboratorio dei Sogni, Italy
- Joyce Grech - Malta Film Foundation, Malta
- Błażej Hrapkowicz - CINEMAFORUM, Poland
- Karim Kourani - KINOGRAPHE, France
- Artur Liebhart - Millennium Docs Agains Gravity, Poland
- Illia Svidler - Cinemahall, Ukraine
- Digital animation
- Digital media
- Find partners for your projects during effective one-to one meetings
- Find new clients
- Find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends